St. Raphaels Secondary School is a Catholic Mission School. It was established in 1967 when a group of missionary Capuchin Friars, of the Order founded by St. Francis of Agassi in Italy established the school.
We are a unique school, where each student is nurtured as an individual, whilst experiencing outstanding learning opportunities. This enables our students to achieve exceptional academic results.
St. Raphael’s secondary school is located in the Southern Province of Zambia, in Livingstone City in the township suburb of Maramba. Maramba township lies about 7.5 kilometres to the north-east of the Central Business District of Livingstone. The school is located in the northern corner of Maramba Township in an area commonly known as Namatama along Kaunda Road by the T-junction with Simatobolo Highway.
Livingstone city is Zambia’s tourist capital and home to one of the world wonders, the magnificent Victoria Falls.
- list of catholic boarding schools in zambia
- catholic boarding schools in zambia
- st raphael secondary school livingstone
- best boarding schools in livingstone
- saint rapheals secondary school in Zambia
- saint raphaels boarding school in livingstone
- private school in livingstone Zambia
- livingstone: st rapheal secondary school
- Boarding Secondary school in livingstone
- st rapheal secondary school in livingstone zambia